We are a product and outsourcing company based in the United States, developing novel IT solutions for customers in North America and around the globe.
Sweetcode Lab successfully in business for over 5 years with 50+ people in the team, constantly growing and always looking to bring new talents on board, they are the core of our success.
Sweetcode Lab Inc. is always open to creative and talented people who are truly passionate about their work and new technologies. Our company is continuously growing and achieving new heights. Today our office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. The HQ of the company is located in Northern California in addition to a location in New York.
We are currently looking for experienced and ambitious people to join our team. Our company needs people like you to build top notch software using modern languages, technologies, and frameworks.
If your goal is to work with a strong and experienced team, have the freedom to travel, and have a perfect work/life balance, then contact us today!
We are looking for an HR Assistant with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
- Support all internal and external HR related inquiries or requests;
- Design and implement an overall recruiting strategy;
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs;
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media;
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications;
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule;
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes;
- Maintain calendar of the HR. Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events;
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines;
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills;
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills;
- Meticulous attention to detail;
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.
- High salary fixed in USD;
- Constant salary review;
- Opportunity to grow in an international company;
- Experience working in a professional team;
- A unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product;
- Family mode office atmosphere;
- Fruits, cookies, and drinks at the office;
- Great office environment conveniently located in Central Kyiv.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having you join our team. Please send your CV today to [email protected]