We are a product and outsourcing company based in the United States, developing novel IT solutions for customers in North America and around the globe.
Sweetcode Lab successfully in business for over 5 years with 50+ people in the team, constantly growing and always looking to bring new talents on board, they are the core of our success.
Sweetcode Lab Inc. is always open to creative and talented people who are truly passionate about their work and new technologies. Our company is continuously growing and achieving new heights. Today our office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. The HQ of the company is located in Northern California in addition to a location in New York.
We are currently looking for experienced and ambitious people to join our team. Our company needs people like you to build top-notch software using modern languages, technologies, and frameworks.
If your goal is to work with a strong and experienced team, have the freedom to travel, and have a perfect work/life balance, then contact us today!
- Awareness of sales methodologies.
- Work experience with UpWork, Linkedin, and other services.
- Understanding of the basic IT terminology at a manager’s level.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Technology experience – Google Docs, Salesforce, Google Services, and other tools that can help to organize your workflow.
- English – (B2-C1)
Will be a plus:
- Any experience in the IT industry;
- Experience with sales platforms;
- Day-to-day monitoring projects at UpWork.com and other similar sites.
- Working in a collaborative environment sharing the best practices of the trade.
- Search for leads (potential clients) using Google, Linkedin, Upwork, and other tools.
- Participation in attracting new clients and communicate with them by email, by the professional networks.
- Gathering the initial requirements from the customers.
- Developing new business opportunities.
- Track and report progress to ensure that programs are being executed and goals are achieved.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Medical insurance after the trial period.
- Periodic compensation reviews.
- Experience working remotely.
- English classes with a certified English teacher.
- Family mode atmosphere.
- Fruits, cookies, and drinks at the office.
- Great office environment conveniently located in Central Kyiv.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having you join our team. Please send your CV today to [email protected]