We are a product and outsourcing company based in the United States, developing novel IT solutions for customers in North America and around the globe.
Sweetcode Lab successfully in business for over 5 years with 50+ people in the team, constantly growing and always looking to bring new talents on board, they are the core of our success.
Sweetcode Lab Inc. is always open to creative and talented people who are truly passionate about their work and new technologies. Our company is continuously growing and achieving new heights. Today our office is in Kyiv, Ukraine. The HQ of the company is located in Northern California in addition to a location in New York.
We are currently looking for experienced and ambitious people to join our team. Our company needs people like you to build top notch software using modern languages, technologies, and frameworks.
If your goal is to work with a strong and experienced team, have the freedom to travel, and have a perfect work/life balance, then contact us today!
We are looking for a dedicated QA Tester to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve our products’ usability.
The QA Tester works with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any software code issues. A successful QA Tester should be hard-working, have a strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies, and be a team player.
● Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures;
● Executing tests on source code;
● Analyzing test results and reporting to the development team;
● Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
● A good working knowledge of test management software, programming languages, and QA methodologies;
● Mobile App Testing (IOS and Android);
● Web and REST API testing;
● Responsive tools;
● Connection simulation;
● Strong knowledge of Chrome Developer Tools;
● 2 years’ experience in QA testing;
● Stress testing / Regression testing;
● Good team working and critical thinking skills;
● Passion for technology and knowledge;
● English Level – Intermediate +.
● Interesting and challenging job;
● Communication with clients from International Companies;
● Flexible working schedule;
● Competitive salary package, fixed in USD;
● Periodic compensation reviews;
● Possibility of professional growth, career, and in general as you like;
● A unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product;
● Flexible working hours;
● Experience working remotely.
We look forward to hearing from you and hopefully having you join our team. Please send your CV today to [email protected]